- 5 December 2021 – deadline for pitchers
- 15-16 March 2022 – Blue Invest Africa
- 14 March 22 “Behind the Doors” event (for investors, upon invitation only)
This event is organised by the European Union in collaboration with the Government of the Republic of Seychelles and Under the high patronage of H.E. Wavel Ramkalawan, President of the Republic of Seychelles.
BlueInvest Africa targets the registered African start-up business companies that are already operating in the various sub-sectors of the blue economy; it targets as well the African Small Micro and Medium sized businesses (SMMEs) not yet officially established in an African country but bearing an innovative idea subject to further commercial development within the African market.
For start-up companies and SMMEs, BlueInvest Africa will provide:
- A unique opportunity to meet other African project holders and SMMEs engaged in blue actions;
- A platform for receiving direct advices from several captains of industry operating in Africa;
- Several side-events on access to financing; award for pitchers; direct contacts with development banks and other financial institutions;
- Coaching and mentoring sessions, networking at large;
- Company publicly named and advertised by the event organiser in the blue business;
- Business opportunities to invest in blue economic projects for sustainable livelihoods;
- A unique event for appraising the climate of African business;
- A direct access to the African countries which already geared up their blue business agenda;
- European and African entrepreneurs for joint future business opportunities.
More information (including the agenda and registration): visit the blueinvest Africa website