Deadline: 15 february, 2022
Budget: up to € 65.000 EURO pre-seed equity investment
- Maritime Safety and security
- Fisheries/ Aquaculture
- Shipping and Ports
- Marine pollution and circular economy
- Marine and Coastal Tourism
- MPA’s and nature conservation
- Maritime Renewable Energy
- Maritime Research and innovation
Faros is an Accelerator promoted by CDP Venture Capital SGR, in partnership with Autorità di Sistema Portuale del Mar Ionio – Porto di Taranto and managed by the certified incubator and accelerator a|cube.
Faros supports is an Accelerator dedicated to startups that aim at developing sustainable, disruptive and environmentally responsible solutions in the field of blue economy and harbour innovation.
Faros aims at strengthening the relationship between startups, corporate stakeholders and public administration throughout the development of a more comprehensive value chain in the field of the blue economy, putting innovation at the heart of processes, governance and outputs.
All selected startups will benefit from the following services.
- Acceleration program: masterclasses, one-to-one coaching activities, mentoring and stakeholder engagement.
- Open innovation activities for pilot projects: corporate partners and startup will collaborate in order to test innovative solutions on-site, aiming at building the
foundations for a long-term business and environmentally responsible impact
- Pre-seed equity investment up to € 65.000
- Potential seed and follow-on investments
- Free office space in Taranto for the whole duration of the program
- Tailor-made events such as pitching and investor day
- Networking activities with national and international stakeholders and access to tailor-made events