Deadline: 27 October, 2022
Budget: €293 million euro total (235 million from the EU via Interreg funds, 60 million euros via national funds)
Countries: France, Italy, Malta, Spain, Portugal
The call is targeted to thematic projects focused on the “Smarter and Greener Mediterranean” Programme priorities and their related specific objectives:
1. Smarter Mediterranean:
• 1.1 “Developing and enhancing research and innovation capacities and the uptake of advanced technologies”.
2. Greener Mediterranean:
• 2.6 “Promoting the transition to a circular and resource-efficient economy”,
• 2.4 “Promoting climate change adaptation and disaster risk prevention, resilience, taking into account eco-system-based approaches”,
• 2.7 “Enhancing protection and conservation of nature, biodiversity and green infrastructure including in urban areas and reducing all forms of pollution”.
The call adresses:
- 3 types of projects: study, test and transfer projects. You can find a definition of the project types here.
- All the thematic missions tackled by the Programme. For this reason, the candidates must choose one mission to focus their project on. There is one term of reference per mission.
We highly recommend you to read the Cooperation Programme and the Programme Manual in the Documents & Tools section to learn more about the Programme’s priorities and missions.
More information and an overview of informational sessions on the Interreg Euro-Med website