Deadline: 19 October 2021, 17:00h Brussels time
Budget: 52.800.000 € (Estimated number of projects to be funded: 3 -6)
Countries: France, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain
- Marine pollution and circular economy (O2/P4)
- MPA’s and nature conservation (O2/P5)
Support the full implementation of the following plans and strategies:
- Circular Economy: National or Regional Circular Economy Action Plans, Strategies, Roadmaps or similar, which are officially approved, and which include specific and measurable actions, or targets, with a clear timeline and are in line with or complementing the objectives of the EU Circular Economy Action Plan.
- Waste: National and regional Waste Management Plans pursuant to Article 28 of the Waste Framework Directive and/or Waste Prevention Programmes as requested by article 29 of the Waste Framework Directive.
- Water: River basin management plans pursuant to Annex VII to the Water Framework Directive, Flood Risk Management Plans pursuant to the Floods Directive or Marine Strategies pursuant to the Marine Strategy Framework Directive.
- Air: Air quality plans pursuant to the Ambient Air Quality Directive or National Air Pollution Control Programmes pursuant to the National Emission Ceilings Directive.
More information: Visit the call webpage