MedPAN is launching a Call for Small Projects to support the actions led in Marine Protected Areas (MPA) in the Mediterranean. The Call for Small Projects aims to reinforce MPA management. Please note that the call has specific eligibility rules. You’ll find all the details below.
The MedPAN Calls for Small Project is open to:
- Organisations that are in charge of the management of a Mediterranean MPA,
- Other organisations (NGOs, private companies, scientific institutions, etc.) working with authorities that are responsible for the management of Mediterranean MPAs.
Thematic Call for Small Projects on Sustainable management of marine turtles
The Call targets the sustainable management of marine turtles by MPAs.
The eligible MPAs have to demonstrate recurrent or occasional presence of marine turtle nesting sites.
The MPA management authorities and the organisations who wish to participate will need to send the Grant Application Form to the MedPAN Secretariat before September 30, 2019.
You will find all the details regarding participation eligibility, the type of projects that are required and the selection process in the Rules document of the thematic Call for Small Projects.
- Carefully read the Rules and assess whether your structure and project are eligible.
Download the Rules of the thematic Call for Small Projects on marine turtles.
- Fill in the Grant Application Form.
Download the Grant Application Form.
- Send it with all the necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2019 midnight.