The Call for Small Projects aims to reinforce MPA management. The Call targets co-management approaches for MPAs.
The call is only open to the following six countries: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Lebanon, Turkey and Albania.
The MedPAN Calls for Small Project is open to:
- Organisations that are in charge of the management of MPAs;
- Other organisations (NGOs, private companies, scientific institutions, etc.) working with authorities that are responsible for the management of Mediterranean MPAs
The MPA management authorities and the organisations who wish to participate will need to send the Grant Application Form to the MedPAN Secretariat before February 5, 2020.
You will find all the details regarding participation eligibility, the type of projects that are required and the selection process in the Rules document of the thematic Call for Small Projects.
To submit a grant request:
- Carefully read the Rules and assess whether your structure and project are eligible.
Download the Rules of the thematic Call for Small Projects on MPA co-management approaches.
- Fill in the Grant Application Form.
Download the Grant Application Form.
- Send it with all the necessary documents to projet[at]medpan.orgby February 5, 2020 midnight.
More information available here.