MarTERA launched a joint call for transnational research and innovation projects in 2020. This call is initiated by ministries/funding organisations from 11 countries: Belarus, Belgium, France, Germany, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, South Africa and Turkey. The transnational call has a budget of about 13 Mio € for collaborative research and innovation projects in the following areas:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Innovative concepts for ships and offshore structures
- Priority Area 3: Automation, sensors, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
Applicants from the above mentioned countries are eligible for funding and applicants from other countries are eligible in case they finance their involvement from other sources. For further detailed information please download the MarTERA Call 2020 Announcement (see Call 2020 Documents box). The MarTERA Call 2020 is implemented as a two-step procedure (a pre-proposal and a full-proposal step). Step 1 deadline for the submission of pre-proposals is 24th April, 2020.
For preparation and submission of pre-proposals for the MarTERA Call 2020, an online submission tool is used. Please read carefully the Guidelines for Pre-Proposal Submission (see Call 2020 Documents box), which are decribing the process and required content of a pre-proposal.